Thursday, March 3, 2016

"In-Sync With Divine Direction"- Jeremiah 29:11-12 and 2 Corinthians 5:14-15.

 Life in the Word Part 2

Sometimes in life we think we have all it takes to make every move and do everywhere (yes I can do ALL things with Christ who strengthens me), we blame others when it doesn't come out as we proposes - Proverbs 19:21 {Many are the plans in a man's heart, but it is the Lord's purpose that prevails translated as  "A man proposes and God disposes" (does His will)}. We try to abandon/cut our roots (incarcerate ourselves) and stand in the air per say. When we are in sync with God's word we have answers per time from an all knowing God who sees the end from the beginning. Our victories comes easy (not without work, effort, time or sometimes money but
sweat-less and enjoyable labor - for in ALL labor there is profiting, but mere talk leads only to poverty; Read Proverbs 14:23). So its established that we will labor since its not an "if". For Ecclesiastes 10:15 says; "The labor of the foolish wearieth every one of them, because he knoweth not how to go to the city".
Reflection: I got a grasp of something close to how salvation makes us, Romans 11:16-36; its like an engraftment (complete one in agriculture) when my darling husband completely cleaned out our home laptop (that is including all my organized documents, pictures not yet printed or saved and funny enough He thought He did me a huge favor). Now its so funny because then, I was completely worked up, sad, cried a bit, prayed a bit, grumbled a lot, and finally fell asleep. And the rest is history. All our excess baggage and overloads God just wipe us clean with the blood of Jesus and we do all that I did thinking our world has ended, but the beauty is, it only just began (a suiting voice from hubby saying you should have written your blog a long time and saved in the cloud and a awkward apology), a new chapter, the bible said, He will remove the heart of stone (surgery) and put a heart of flesh within us (Ezekiel 36:26 & 11:19) and He will put a right spirit within us (Psalm 51:10). A proper illustration of this is someone who was born in Nigeria, on board a flight to Dubai en-route Canada and UK and final destination of us all is Heaven as believers, thank God that we have air hostess (Holy Spirit and Angels who obey God's commands and do His bidding for us on board this flight called "Life"), I can look out the window but stopping over in my connecting flight country like Abraham's father (Terah - He heard from God to move to the promised land, He departed/started His journey and got distracted before the promised land and He sojourned there and died in transit) may lead to two things; {(1) distractions, disobedience, missing my connecting flight, overstaying or (2) dying in en-route without fulfilling divine purpose -God forbid this for anyone in Jesus name Amen}. Read Genesis 11:31- Genesis 22). Abraham moved on to the land where God promised Him and see how His life played out. Lot was separated from Him (Abraham's excess luggage, and then God said
to Him, look to your right, left, north, south, west, east and I will give you, see Abraham didn't hear from God in the midst of the distractions of Lot and His household who went to dwell in Sodom and Gomorrah eventually and see how Lot's life played out). Separate yourself beloved so you don't waste
your life and journey a miserable one. May God give us understanding in Jesus mighty name Amen. Abraham is the Father of Faith, by believing in God. Absolute obedience, #In-SyncWithGod'sWord. It is unimaginable but true, we have to die to self, now looking back at myself, all I did makes me to have a deep thought of what matters truly. Today I did something very different with my life, I decided that Obedience was better than sacrifice not just by words but living it out like I saw a post, paraphrased "why do you just click like on God's love post instead of obeying His command"? There is something to do and we must align with God's word. I have no business checking your flight itinerary my dear (your "Life"), if not to give you directions on safe arrival because though we have same destination as believers (HEAVEN ‪#‎theabode‬) I have a different route that I must journey on, different passengers I must meet and draw along, and I must not loose focus on my flight itinerary as well, I must listen to my flight air hostess even as I encourage you to listen to yours. If I bother myself over your flight when you are supposed to take a ship (helping God) I may not hear when I am told to take a ship myself and you see (gossips doesn't end well, its an exaggerated story of what happened, about to happened or never happened and will possibly never happen). Someone said don't say, "God is quiet when your bible is closed " or "a closed mouth is a closed destiny" as my Bishop will say and the word of God said open your mouth and I will fill it up - Psalm 81:10. We must open our mouth and speak God's word and we can't do that when we don't have the word deposited in us. Faith comes by hearing and hearing what? "The word of God", "the word of Life", "the word of Light" etc. Please where is your bible? Open it and read it and light will break forth and darkness will disappear concerning every issue of concern to you (whether sickness,joblessness, barrenness, lack of spouse, and so on). If I don't know am not supposed to be sick then I can be born again and be sick and if I don't know am not supposed to be poor, then I can be born again and be very poor. Now when you know who you are, you will locate scriptures of the word of that kingdom that you have been translated into. If you use Nigerian laws in UK, Netherlands, Germany, Canada or America you would end up in jail. f you appear before a judge and say you didn't know those laws existed, you will still be punished according to the laws in that country that you are ignorant of (ignorance is not an excuse in law, he who comes to equity must come with a clean hand otherwise jail/fines/repercussions and so on).Why do we use the world's system in our new Kingdom where we have been translated into? Because we do not have the time or have not created time to study who our new Leader is, what He said we must do and how we must do it. If I am supposed to board a ship and I take a flight do you think I will enjoy the flight? And what about the arrival date? What about the cost? I know there is someone out there who is tired of helping God. May God open your eyes today to be "In-Sync with Divine Purpose/Direction" that is align with the word of God. We have a more sure word of prophecy in God's word and we believe that Christ died for us. Refer to 2 Corinthians 5:14-15. So if Christ died as full and final sacrifice for my sins and your sins then Revelations 5:12 must speak in our lives. It means everything that happens to us must receive divine authorization. I like it when my bank sends me a message that I should call the number at the back of my card to authorize a certain amount before it can be debited from my account (security protocols). In this new Kingdom the devil can't touch you or me. Let us meditate on that a little bit before reading on. Its all lies of the devil to create fear in us when we are going through where we have no business going through (boarding a wrong flight instead of been on-board a ship and going to the wrong destination when we are supposed to stay put, God said to Isaac sojourn in this land (Gerar), do not move/go down to Egypt (Read Genesis 26:2-3). Even if everyone is going down to Egypt; Isaac, Egypt is not my will for you. Even if this land looks dry with famine that has not happen since the first in Abraham's time, this is your place to abide right now, you will go through it but I will be with you (I will remember my vow to Abraham , my faithful servant). And Isaac sowed in that land, and reaped hundredfold and all his neighbors envied Him. Read all the details, He saw a lot from same neighbors, striving/collecting the wells of water (Esek and Sit-nah before Rehoboth which they let him have), he was digging up. When you go through the labor in the will of God you will not be put to shame because Almighty God will never fail. God is "Love" and love never fails - 1 Corinthians 13:8.
Prayer: Isaac's testimony - "For now the Lord hath made room for us, and we shall be fruitful in the Land" This shall be someone's testimony reading this word of God in Jesus mighty name Amen.
God has said in "The Blessing in Genesis 1:28a - ...be fruitful and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it.Stay connected and in the spirit.
Next..........................................................................."Tree of Life".
Jesus is Lord and All Glory to Almighty God.

5 comments:

  1. All things are beautiful in God's time. For those that believe .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen (Verily verily verily). Jesus is Lord.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My blessed daughter, may Almighty God bless your understanding, enlighten you that you will impact nations and your generation even more according to Ephesians 1:17-18 in Jesus mighty name Amen. From Glory to Glory. Shalom. From your biological mother lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweetheart hmm..., I believe you are emphasizing on spirituality in this post. We need to be spiritually conscious for carnally minded individual is dead already.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ mummy, Amen.
    @ my blessed husband, truth be told, lies be shunned, Jesus be praised, the devil be disgraced and rejected in everyone's life that the very life of Christ flow through us. Anybody who does not have divine direction is lost or still asleep, its time to awake and be in-sync with divine direction and fulfill divine purpose and destiny. We have older lukewarm Christians, pastors who have derailed, born again's who don't know how to function, and so on while the owners/manufacturer's manual (the Holy Bible) is seating on the shelf/under the pillow/inside the bag/inside the drawer and so on decorated unread and not applied and this generation instead of "growing our faith", we are "groaning in fate" (Pastor D.O. Oyedepo). Its now we must speak the undiluted word and save souls out of the dungeons and pit where there is no water, there is no preaching in Heaven #TheAbode because we will all be like Christ then. Many will do their "Lamentations" in hell just like King Solomon in His later life because its only in hell that there will be regrets. In Heaven there will be great rejoicing of "Thank you Jesus" we made it here to our final destination. So I pray right now, that all who read these post be transformed into the very image of Christ and your minds truly renewed in Jesus mighty name Amen. Thank you Jesus. All glory to Almighty God.

    ReplyDelete