Monday, March 7, 2016

Introduction - Mathew 6:33; John 15:16

I am blessed to be a child of the prophet of our time Bishop David O. Oyedepo and Pastor Mrs. Faith A. Oyedepo as I have been sharpened by their books and ministry, I have also found Pastor Kenneth and Gloria Copeland blessed servants of the most high God, I read Joyce Meyers book in the University and my mind opened up (Battlefield of the mind) and How to put the devil under your feet while working a few years ago with all the pressures, Pastor Kenneth Hagin's books and ministry have been a faith lesson for me and the ministry of the Holy Spirit and my discernment opened up and became more sharpened. I have been blessed by many prophets, pastors (Pastor Kwabena (Kobby) Sarpong, Pastor Anthony&Rosemary Isunuoya (who invited us to winners) and others on 'YouVersion' my bible study apps) and my blessed husband has been the spiritual guide pulling me and saying yes you can because I know you can (Ecclesiastes 4:12 - ....For a Threefold Cord Can not be quickly broken - me, you and God Almighty, two shall resist/withstand him, if
one prevail against him). My wonderful mothers (I have been blessed with both biological and spiritual ones, aunties and all who are too many to mention).... "to the older women encourage the younger ones in the word of God to love theirs husbands and children" (Read Titus 2:3-4). It is to God alone that all Glory, Honor and Adoration be forever in Jesus name Amen. As I begin my blog and sharing God's word, a lot were on paper and some have been cleaned. out; #‎myhubbyfavoredgesture‬#‎engraftedinChrist‬#‎allthingsworkingtogetherformygoodbecauseIloveGod‬.
Reflection: If they were in the cloud would still be here but as Joyce Meyer would say, start all over again and with the Holy Spirit, even better than the previous.
Thank you all (my friends, followers, relatives, brothers and sisters in the Lord who are still connected to me here, on google+, Facebook, Tumblr, Instagram,Tango, BBM, Skype, WhatsApp, Viber, Boomerang and Twitter), and again, "Jesus The Solid Rock Orphanage", "Blessed Daycare", "Holy Heritage" "Beauty For Ashes Poems" and other sites/series that I manage/blog-on will be open/unlocked for sharing God's word, you can post your comments/likes too in a few days (there is work to do and it is now, today is the day of salvation) as we look in this mirror (the word of God - 2 Corinthians 3:18) we will surely be transformed into His image daily in Jesus name Amen. When the Lord need somebody here I am, use/send me Lord (Isaiah 6:8).
Prayer: May we never sleep the sleep of death (Psalm 13:3) in Jesus mighty name Amen. John 9:4 says; paraphrased ...While it is still morning we will arise and do the work of Him (I am that I am) who sent us. Abraham, Joseph, Moses (behold I have made you a god unto Pharaoh and Aaron thy brother shall be thy priest/prophet -Exodus 7:1), Esther, Samuel, Elijah, Elisha, ......Jesus, Peter, Paul, and so on came and they each fulfilled divine purpose. And at night we will raise up an altar of worship, praises and adoration unto our God. All quantum leaps in this year 2016 of 'From Glory to Glory' will deliver to us in Jesus mighty name Amen. For I will lend to many nations and shall not need to borrow (Deuteronomy 15:6 and 28:12-13).
Jesus is Lord and All Glory to Almighty God.

2 comments:

  1. My blessed daughter, may Almighty God bless your understanding, enlighten you that you will impact nations and your generation even more according to Ephesians 1:17-18 in Jesus mighty name Amen. From Glory to Glory. Shalom. From your biological mother lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you mummy, surely nations will come to the brightness of your shinning and arise to the beauty of your glorification and say "yes, thy Lord has done His greatness" in the life of Elder Mrs Bridget O. Oamen. Your life will attract souls into Heaven in Jesus mighty name Amen. I love you mum and I know your sister, friend and partner in this journey of raising me is in God's loving hands too. So, no worries mummy. God is in control, all you need to do is pray, pray and praise God, for it is always well with the righteous. Glory to God.

    ReplyDelete